- A safe, caring Christian environment with committed Christian staff.
- Excellent modern teaching facilities.
- Affordable fees with flexible payment options.
- Excellent Learning Support programs.
- A Christ-centred, Bible-based curriculum which also meets all government and tertiary entrance requirements.
- A comprehensive range of extra-curricular activities including sporting and cultural activities.
- Our own bus service to surrounding areas.
- We also offer a free shuttle bus service to and from Ormeau Railway Station.
Showcase - 30th May 2013
Join us for our May Showcase Event
- Thursday 30th May 3:30-6:30pm
- Invitation to our Showcase Event
2013 Young Writers Quest
Livingstone Christian College invites you to participate in the inaugural Young Writers Quest. For more details please click through to Parents and Students
There are still limited vacancies available in some year levels for 2013. For further details please contact the College office on - (07) 5546 7083.
Do you want to live closer to Livingstone Christian College? Imagine your kids being able to walk to school each day, attending sports days, walking home from school performances, and being truly part of the Livingstone school community in your brand new home at The Brook estate, Pimpama Rivers. For further information click here.
Important news from the Nurse
As a result of new policy within Queensland Education Guidelines we will no longer be able to give any over the counter medications. Also, please be advised that if your child/ren suffer from Asthma and require any type of puffer , we as a school MUST have a copy of their Asthma Action Plan. For further information click here.
The school Tuckshop is now online. Click the Flexischools logo above to Register or Login. For more information, click here.